***Pool Holiday Schedule: Closed December 24, 25 and 31 , 2020. Closed January 1, 2021. ***
Tuesday thru Sunday 11:00 – 17:00 hrs
Please keep social distancing and use masks while not in water.
- Gated kiddie pool
- 12’ 6” deep-end
- 25 meters long
- 6 lanes
- Diving board
- Water slide
- Lawned picnic area
- Picnic tables
- Gazebo area
- Sound System
- Lounge chairs
- Locker rooms with showers, restrooms and day-use lockers
Free for USCG Active Duty, CG Civilians and their Dependents.
Reservists and extended family and friends are also welcome but fees apply.
Before you take your first dip, please obtain your membership card from the MWR office.
- Pool pass
- Sign in upon entrance to this facility
- Proper swim attire required
- Showering before using the pool in locker room or pool side
- Persons with colds, open sores, skin diseases, or gastrointestinal illness are not permitted in the pool
- Only one person at a time on the diving board
- Violation of USCG Housing pool rules and regulations may result in suspension from this facility
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18yo of age or older
- For infants & toddlers swim diapers or diapers with plastic pants are required
- There is no lifeguard on duty at the kiddie pool; parent must be with children at all times
- food or beverages within 12ft of the pool
- glass containers
- running or horseplay
- profanity or improper behavior
- playing on the diving board
- diving in the shallow end
- hard liquor
And, of course you know but, violation of USCG Housing pool rules and regulations may result in suspension from this facility.
MWR offers classes for USCG dependents, Active Duty members, and civilians.
Each student’s ability will be assessed before class starts in order to ensure appropriate class placement.
Parents will need to complete and submit an Aquatic Program Enrollment.
Levels and Schedule*:
Parent & Child Aquatics (6mo – 3yo): 16:00 – 16:30
Pre-school Aquatics (4 – 5yo): 15:15 – 16:15
Learn to Swim (6yo+): 16:30 – 17:30
*no pro-rating is available due to established Red Cross Swim Class Curriculum.
**if a make-up class is necessary it will be held on Mondays or Wednesdays.
|Number of students per household||Monthly price per student (total)|
|5th||Continuing five dollar discount per student|
All USCG Active Duty and their dependents, and USCG Civilians are granted free membership to the pool. All guests (ages 3 and above) and other eligible MWR patrons will pay a daily fee of $5.00 per person. USCG active duty families may purchase a Pool pass valid for seven guests or seven visits at the MWR office. ID Card holders 18 years and older can sponsor up to four guests.
|Single day||5.00 per person|
|Pool pass (valid for 7 guests or 7 visits)||10.00|