How to rent?
- Submit the Watercraft Operating Agreement and the Float Plan Form.
- Payment can be processed at the San Juan MWR Satellite Office, open Monday and Friday: 0900-1300 hrs and Tuesday thru Thursday: 1000-1400 hrs, or at the Main Office at RBH, pen Monday through Friday: 0700 – 1530 hrs
- Pay all fees before check out of equipment.
- Enjoy the equipment, and be safe.
- Turn in the cleaned equipment back. If not returned on time, daily rate applies.
- Available to all USCG Active Duty Members, USCG Reservists, USCG Civilians and USCG Dependents (dependents under the age of 18 are not authorized to execute a rental agreement, but they are authorized to use the small watercraft under the supervision of a responsible adult).
In order to participate in this program you will need proof of one of the following:
- Qualification as USCG Coxswain, Boat Crew or Deck Watch Officer at any time in the past as long as not revoked for cause.
- Completion of Coast Guard Auxiliary Boating Course
- Completion of any boating safety class (including online courses) listed on the USCG Recreational Boating Safety Website or http://www.boaterexam.com/paddling/ or the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA)i.e. http://www.boatus.org/florida/
- Users find this link, http://www.boaterexam.com/paddling/, to be conveniently focused on Paddle Sports.
|Kayak (w/ life vest, leash, seat, and paddles)||15.00||25.00|
|Paddle board (w/ leash, paddle, and board bag)||15.00||25.00|