…provide an atmosphere for children… that will foster the physical, emotional, social, cognitive and creative development…
Located exclusively at RBH.[expand title=”We are…”]
a dedicated staff directed by Ms. Liza Carminelli trained in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse Prevention.[/expand] [expand title=”Our goal…”]is to provide an atmosphere for children 6 weeks through 12 years that will foster the physical, emotional, social, cognitive and creative development of the individual child. [/expand] [expand title=”Our Facility…”]
is safe and positive. Please contact us to arrange a tour.[/expand] [expand title=”Curriculum:”]
We utilize the Creative Curriculum which ensures that activities and the environment are designed to match the child’s developmental level and help the child to move on to more advanced stages.[/expand] [expand title=”Hours:”]
Monday through Friday from 06:30 – 17:30 Saturday & Sunday: Closed Federal Holidays: Closed[/expand] [expand title=”Programs We Offer:”] [expandsub1 title=”a Full Day Program…” tag=”h2″] that is designed to meet the needs of working parents. Monday through Friday from 06:30 – 17:30. Childcare may be used a maximum of 10 hours per day for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years on a full time agreement.[/expandsub1] [expandsub1 title=”a Half Day Program…” tag=”h2″]
that is designed to meet the needs of working parents and parents that are attending school. Monday through Friday from 07:00 – 12:00 or 13:00 – 17:30. Note: The late fee rule will apply for any pick up after 12:00 / 17:00. [/expandsub1] [expandsub1 title=”Hourly:” tag=”h2″]
The CDC will provide hourly care based on space availability.
- Children must be registered in the CDC and immunizations must be up to date prior to attendance.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- The rate is $4.00 per hour.
- Hourly payment is due on Friday of the week services are rendered. Any services not paid will incur a late payment of $5.00.
- As with all programs, parents using the hourly program must ensure they sign their child in/out at the front desk.
[/expand] [expand title=”Limitations:”]Child Development Center’s spaces are based on space available basis.
The following conditions may prevent immediate enrollment:
- Full enrollment capacity in the requested age group.
- Developmental transition of children currently enrolled in the CDC.
- Incomplete immunizations required for CDC entry.
- Child Care Staff availability.
The process and all forms are available on our portal site (CAC required) and at our RBH office. You can also call 787.774.0468 or 787.706.0360 and we can email you the information.[/expand] [expand title=”Contact Info” id=”contactcdc”] We are located at RBH before the Community Center on the right side. Phone: 787.774.0468 [/expand] CDC RBH FAQ Final- 2021 (1)