…provide an atmosphere for children… that will foster the physical, emotional, social, cognitive and creative development…
Located exclusively at RBH.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Federal Holidays: Closed
Programs We Offer:
a Full Day Program...
that is designed to meet the needs of working parents.
Monday through Friday from 06:30 – 17:30.
Childcare may be used a maximum of 10 hours per day for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years on a full time agreement.
a Half Day Program...
Monday through Friday from 07:00 – 12:00 or 13:00 – 17:30.
Note: The late fee rule will apply for any pick up after 12:00 / 17:00.
- Children must be registered in the CDC and immunizations must be up to date prior to attendance.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- The rate is $4.00 per hour.
- Hourly payment is due on Friday of the week services are rendered. Any services not paid will incur a late payment of $5.00.
- As with all programs, parents using the hourly program must ensure they sign their child in/out at the front desk.
The following conditions may prevent immediate enrollment:
- Full enrollment capacity in the requested age group.
- Developmental transition of children currently enrolled in the CDC.
- Incomplete immunizations required for CDC entry.
- Child Care Staff availability.
Enroll your child today:
We are located at RBH before the Community Center on the right side.